We're looking to commission a Digital Stage Manager
19 August 2020
Digital Stage Manager Brief
We are looking to commission a Digital Stage Manager to oversee the delivery of our virtual Imagine If... conference and ensure that sessions run smoothly across our digital platforms. The role will be to:
- Manage the host Zoom account and have control of the breakout rooms, chat, waiting room, and all other features.
- Meet in the Zoom space with speakers ahead of each session to ensure their technical needs are met and can test any aspects of their presentation if needed.
- Admit delegates into the session via the waiting room function (in the case of workshops).
- Oversee the live streaming to YouTube (in the case of keynotes / webinars).
- Provide tech support during the session - launching polls and breakout spaces as needed, monitoring the chat section.
- Ensure that the session is recorded.
- Troubleshooting any issues during the session.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident working with Zoom and YouTube, with experience of overseeing live Zoom webinars and streaming Zoom presentations to YouTube.
- Can support others who may be less confident to deliver their session digitally.
- Can work with the CBNE team in a remote capacity.
- Is available for the entirety of the conference, from Monday 2 November to Friday 6 November 2020 inclusive.
- Has relevant Public Liability Insurance up to the value of £5,000,000 valid for the time of the conference.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 9am, 24 September 2020