CreatED: Session 6 - Dance Creative Movement WorkshopBook your place
Participants will experience a creative movement class led by Rob Anderson.
Thursday 20 May
Time: 10:30 – 12:00
Online via Zoom.
Please note that this session is FREE.
Join us for CreatED, our NE primary teacher training programme!
This session is designed to work online.
Participants will experience a creative movement class led by Rob Anderson, broken up with group tasks, opportunities for reflection, sharing past experiences with movement and asking questions on activities. Come ready to move!
This 90-minute session will include the following:
- How to structure a movement/dance session
- 'Movement Toolbox' providing practical methods for exploring a subject with movement
- Designing engaging and creative warm-ups
- Creative movement games that challenge our movement possibilities
- Thoughtful and reflective cool-downs
Please wear comfortable clothing (such as joggers and a long-sleeved top) and clear your space of any potential hazards to avoid injury whilst moving. Also, have a bottle of water nearby to stay hydrated.
Session Facilitator - Rob Anderson is a professional dancer based in Newcastle upon Tyne.